From 2007 to 2010, I worked in University to get a PhD, with a research about the role of audiovisual in the fruition of cultural heritages.
In the meantime, I co-operated to the didactic activity related the design, ergonomics lab, videographic and sociology.
In 2008 I assisted Antida Gazzola in Piacenza for her course of urban sociology for architecture, for foreign students in English, not only with lessons, but also with research “on the way”, to give the sociological approach in the masterplan.
I took part to the research activities related conventions between university, public institutions and companies (like Lavazza, Pininfarina Extra, and others).
To complete my PhD research, in 2009 I spent a period of two months in Australia to improve my thesis, under the Practicum Exchange Program at the UNSW in Sydney, under the supervision of Petra Gemeinboeck.
SUPPORT TO THE DIDACTIC ACTIVITY
- Ergonomics Laboratory (Teacher: Paola Gambaro)
- Design Laboratory (Teacher: Paola Gambaro)
- Videographic and Multimedia Representation Laboratory (Teacher: Claudio Maccagno/Elena Chiesa)
- Sociology course (Teacher: Antida Gazzola (at Politecnico di Milano, branch in Piacenza) /Antonia Torchi)
SUPPORT TO THE UNIVERSITY’S RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- dPitti: The design to valorize and to make better the fruition of the hertages of the museums in Florence.
- VideoDesign: Study of the technics of the shooting and the composition in the movie design. Tutoring in the Videographic and Multimedia Representation Laboratory (Teacher: Claudio Maccagno and Elena Chiesa) at Facoltà di Architettura di Genova
- DMente / PTE Expo: The design for for disadvantaged users, in particolar for the people afflicted with Alzheimer and cognitive deseases.
- Ferrero: The design to re-use the packaging after eating. Tutoring during the workshop.
- Abitare il tempo: Organization of the Genoan Design School, for the exhibition-event in Verona, 21-24 September 2004, in co-operation with other PhD students to create a corporate image. Publication of an article on the catalogue of the event.
- Artour-o: Cooperation of the Faculty with the archives of contemporary art “Ellequadro Documenti” of Genoa, for the exposition “Artour-o a Shanghai”.
- Water & Creativity: Tutoring during the workshop. Defining new concepts for the design for the bathroom area, in cooperation with consortium Casa Bagno.
- ArcheoDesign:\r\nThe design to valorizeindustrial archaeology in Genoa’s harbour. Tutoring in the Design Laboratory (Teacher: Paola Gambaro).
- ErgoDesign:\r\nThe product design with ergonomics rules. Tutoring in the Ergonomics Laboratory. (Teacher: Paola Gambaro)
- GB Workshop: Tutoring during the workshop. Defining new concepts for the retail design in cooperation with Giglio Bagnara S.p.A. store.
- Urban Sociology: Tutoring during the Methodology of social research for the urban design, inside the acitivities of the Degree in Architecture and Society at the Politecnico di Miliano, section of Piacenza, in English with foreign students (Teacher: Antida Gazzola)
- Lavazza WS: Tutoring during the workshop. Defining new concepts and prototypes for new coffee espresso machines and new ideas for exhibition of the brand Lavazza.
- Premio Biennale Italia degli eventi:\r\nThe Specialistic Course of Degree in Design organizes a prize for the best events made in Italy, during the exposition of Torino World Design Capital 2008. Support activitiy to the managing staff and photo/video backstage of the event.
- 2piazzesavona: Tutoring during the workshop. Defining new concepts for the aspect and new ideas for two squares in Savona, approaching architecture, design, communication and sociology.